Saturday, August 1, 2009

Haider's Party.

Haiderboy just turned 14 tonight and he had a party at the beach in Batu Ferringhi. Right beside Sunset Bistro, to be exact. Lmao. We had loaaaaaaaaaaads of fun especially the part we smashed a cake with whipped cream in his face! :D :D I gave Haider a pair of boxers and a wallet with a little note for him. ;) Before the party, Devi, Aishah, perempuan bermata biru and I went to Gurney Plaza to have lunch and basically to kill time while waiting for the party that started at 6.30 pm. Devi left at 6 pm cause she had to attend some other event. THAT totally sucked. :(

We started setting up the sound system and all at around 6.45 pm. Amirul bought 2 huge speakers and his laptop. The music was just plain awesome. I went for a jetski ride with Amirul. We were fooling around and got thrown in the sea.

Everyone got hungry after being in the sea, so we cleaned ourselves up and went to Sunset Bistro for dinner. It was a good dinner, laughed a lot, shisha-ed a lot, talked a lot. We were in Sunset Bistro till 11.30 pm. Tonight was great fun.


Lunch in BBQ Chicken; Aishah & I

Perempuan bermata biru (suprisingly her eyes are not blue today!) with Devi

I was forced to act Korean!

Talk no evil, see no evil, hear no evil ...

... and do NO evil! LMAOO.

Arrived the beach

Devi and I

With Miss Shabana

Amirul was tired from the first round of jetski ride, lmao




During dinner

Monkeying around

Birthday boy and I - H to the power of 2! :)

Haiderboy with my birthday present for him

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY, HAIDERBOYYY!
H^2 for life! ;)

No comments: