As the world knows, except for the ones who are not interested in football or doesn't read the papers or watch the news,
Chelsea FC aka
my all time favourite football club
won the
FA Cup 2009!!!!
Chelsea was against Everton FC and the match was really tensed, Saha from Everton FC scored their
ONLY goal at 0 minutes! The next goals were from
Chelsea, by Drogs at the 20th minute, and a wondergoal from the only one Frankie Lampard at the 71st minute! My brother, his girlfriend, my sister and I went to
Chelsea's clubhouse in Modesto's, Sri Hartamas. The Blue Brigade and I were cheering and chanting our asses off! That night was a genuine
happiness and
fun for me! Since my brother's girlfriend and my sister are not the hardcore fans, I asked them to help us record some videos and take some pictures of us chanting. I will upload some soon!
I'm a True Blue, through and through!
Chelsea till I die.
No comments:
Post a Comment