L to R: Myself, B, Su, our MILF looking teacher, Nash, Gayle
After school, I had practice with Ilham for our Honours Day performance and it ended at 2 pm. I went home, changed my clothes and rushed to SGGS. I promised Naim to be there by 2.30 pm. She lent me her KRS uniform for Honours Day. Obviously, with the traffic craze after the government school hours, I was late. But she waited for me, and Nad was there too! I really missed these peeps. We spent most of our time when we were in Form 2. I sat at the canteen with them, updating each other with our stories and reminicsed the things that we used to do when we were in Form 2! It was good to catch up with them. I tried finding for Atik, but she was already having her band practice. :(
After that, I had nothing and nowhere to go so I headed to Desa Golf to crash Poy's place and hang there for a bit. We went to Queensbay later on cause Poy and Pleam wanted to have Sakae Sushi. Seriously, they are addicts of that damn restaurant! We went back to Desa Golf at 7.20 pm. Hang around a little bit more, I went off at 9.30 pm.
After that, I had nothing and nowhere to go so I headed to Desa Golf to crash Poy's place and hang there for a bit. We went to Queensbay later on cause Poy and Pleam wanted to have Sakae Sushi. Seriously, they are addicts of that damn restaurant! We went back to Desa Golf at 7.20 pm. Hang around a little bit more, I went off at 9.30 pm.

No comments:
Post a Comment