Pictures during rehearsals :

Aishah, Su, myself

Myself, Devi, Mariessa

Pink Panther & I

Pork Chop, myself, Rabbit Face :)

Mrs Sim & us

Pork Chop & I - I was still trying to remember my Hitler lines!
Event of the night :

Award recipients ;)

Aun & I - I took picture with him just because he was using make up that night

Mr GK & I / Barack Obama & Adolf Hitler - after our impersonations

Haiderboy & I - H^2!

Haiderboy, Aun and myself

Myself, Aishah & Haiderboy / Adolf Hitler, Audrey Hepburn & a waiter ;p

Su, Devi, yours truly, B, Gayle, Aishah, Phin

Us with Miss Shabana :)

Amirul, myself, Haiderboy / Martin Luther King Jr., Adolf Hitler & ... a waiter! ;p

Picture of the night; my Hitler face! >8-|D -
Thanks for coming, thanks for supporting, thanks for the memories. :)
Aishah, Su, myself
Myself, Devi, Mariessa
Pink Panther & I
Pork Chop, myself, Rabbit Face :)
Mrs Sim & us
Pork Chop & I - I was still trying to remember my Hitler lines!
Event of the night :
Award recipients ;)
Aun & I - I took picture with him just because he was using make up that night
Mr GK & I / Barack Obama & Adolf Hitler - after our impersonations
Haiderboy & I - H^2!
Haiderboy, Aun and myself
Myself, Aishah & Haiderboy / Adolf Hitler, Audrey Hepburn & a waiter ;p
Su, Devi, yours truly, B, Gayle, Aishah, Phin
Us with Miss Shabana :)
Amirul, myself, Haiderboy / Martin Luther King Jr., Adolf Hitler & ... a waiter! ;p
Picture of the night; my Hitler face! >8-|D -
Thanks for coming, thanks for supporting, thanks for the memories. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment