Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Syabas Michael Bay!

I just got back from watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen with Mala in Gurney Plaza. Gurney Plaza was fucking packed! Too many people was at the cinema area, I guess everyone was looking forward to watch Transformers II. Anyway, the movie was good! Shia LeBeouf was amazing! He has become a good actor. I guess the Even Stevens days was useful for him. ;) I loved the action, but it's just too much. Like non stop action. Anywho, the effects of the robots and all was really cool though. And I find the small decepticons cute! I'd be pretty cool if I've got one and make use of the robot, lmao.

No doubt, the movie was awesome. But somehow I feel like the first one was even more awesome. Isn't it always like that though? We always feel the first movie is better than the second one? Hmm. Well, I do. To wrap it all up, basically to me, Michael Bay did a great job!


Before the movie


Premiere ;)


No comments: