Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bad Morning.

While I was working yesterday, my office went blackout. Thank God it was 30 to 15 minutes before work finishes and I've saved my work. And obviously the aircond wasn't working as well! And Penang is already super fucking hot. So, I tried to cool myself down and hung around the office till 5.10pm then I punched out, hoping that tomorrow everything will be fine.

I went for work today, once again hoping everything will be fine ESPECIALLY the aircond. The moment I entered the staff room, it was all stuffy like how it is every morning because the aircond was off. I THOUGHT it was off and I went to on it. IT IS STILL FUCKING SPOILED, UNTIL NOW. I hate the stuffiness when I enter the staff room in the morning. I put my stuff at my cubicle, and went off to the pantry to have a coffee. The one thing that pisses me off the most is, the airconds in every other place in the building of Doping Control Centre are functioning EXCEPT for the staff room, and that is where I have to be every fucking morning!!! WHY?! Tuhan nak menguji kesabaran aku kah? Memang cobaan Tuhan.

To calm myself down, I told my friend, Paloi (bukan nama sebenar) about it dengan harapan dia akan memahami and cool myself down. But this happened instead:

Me: Panas tau!
Paloi: Apa kata hang bundarkan?
Me: WTF? Bundarkan apa?!
Paloi: Bundarkan lampu dengan aircond.


WHAT THE FREAKING FRACK. Memang bukan salah ibu dia mengandungkan dia!! Tak cukup dengan kepanasan dan kentensionan, she said this:

Paloi: Aku kesian lah aircond hang.
Me: Hoi penipu! Hang tak kesian langsung!
Paloi: Aku kesian! Aku bagitau colleague aku kot!!


Kalau bagitau colleague, lepas tu colleague tu boleh tolong repairkan aircond or kipaskan aku memang aku tak kisah!!

Nasib baik Paloi is one of my best mates and also my childhood friend. Kalau tak, aku rasa dah lama aku tak mengaku kawan!

No comments: