It's been awhile since I felt unappreciated. I have done things that other people wouldn't do for you. What do you want, I'd try or give my very best to give it to you. Of course, not everything was a success. But just for once, I wish you would really realise that and a simple thanks would really do it. And when you know it's your mistake, a simple sorry would do it as well.
Yes, everyone is egoistic. I am egoistic myself, so are you and other people in the world. I am not the only one that is egoistic but I do try to change and swallow my ego. I believe so. So, I think you should swallow your ego as well and the best thing is it's non-fattening. Try it! :)
Everyone is imperfect. But just for you, I try to be the best. I try to be near to perfect because obviously I can never be perfect. We have to be realistic.
Life is unfair. That's how it is and unfortunately we have to deal with it. Not everything goes your way, honey. Never in this cruel world. I hope you will look back and learn from it. I really do.
Aku juga ingin merasa perasaan apabila diapresiasikan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't swallow my ego. Teach me how. JAJAJAJAJAJA!
Post a Comment