This is the lake. Awesome eh? :)))
This is sunset at the beach! Pretty much? :D
The pool
The first night in Sabah, my mom had the reunion dinner and I could see that she was really happy to meet her old friends. It's funny to see them getting so excited and all that! I was my mom's personal photographer for that night. All I did was snapping pictures for them from 4 pm till 12 am. All of this, for my mom's sake. :)
The first night in Sabah, my mom had the reunion dinner and I could see that she was really happy to meet her old friends. It's funny to see them getting so excited and all that! I was my mom's personal photographer for that night. All I did was snapping pictures for them from 4 pm till 12 am. All of this, for my mom's sake. :)
The board
The next day, I was supposed to meet one of our family friend, but I was exhausted and couldn't get my ass off from the bed. :( I finally woke up at 1 pm. Then I had lunch and we went to this jewellery shop in town. That's the only place we went in Sabah cause we didn't have much time there. My cousin, Mello asked me to buy her some bracelets and the stuffs needed for making bracelets cause she is now learning making her own bracelets. Oh, she and her friends created a blog for girls and some interesting facts that girls would want to know. You can simply click here. I've already visited the blog and they have really good advice and all that on it. :)That night, my mom and I went for a dinner with my uncle in a seafood restaurant called Ocean Seafood Village. We had a whole bunch of fresh seafood. In Penang, it's pretty scary to eat the seafood cause sometimes, you can even find shit as in literally shit in the clams, oysters, siput siput, and all that. After dinner, we went back to the hotel and slept well.
L to R: Pak Woh's adopted son, Pak Woh, mom and I
The next morning, mom and I made an effort to wake up early, especially me hehe and went to the beach! It was really nice to be at the beach. Aku sangat suka pantai. :)))) Then we had few snaps and walked to my cousin's grandmother's lodge. It's called Seaside Travellers Inn. Had some chat and a cup of coffee then we walked back to our hotel. It's really near, around 15 to 20 minutes. As soon as we reached our hotel, we washed up and have a little rest. By 2 pm on that day, we went off to the airport and went back to Penang.Although Sabah was great but I am relief that I'm back in Penang. I've been missing si dia badly. Glad to be in your arms again. :)))))
Okay, that is all for now. It's 4.35 am and I am going to bed.
Good night you folks!

1 comment:
hahhaa. thanks for linking to us taw bbe! :D sabah diff gile kan skrg? the traffic oso quite teruk
Post a Comment