This is a good movie! I love the effects in the movie and the story line. It's pretty cool. And I love the character Dustfinger! He's so cool. Even though he'd be selfish at times, but it's because he's so desperate to get back to his world and be with his lady. And the coolest thing bout Dustfinger is, he can fire up his palms and he wouldn't feel hot if he touches fire, and also he can do Dragon Spit (I think that's what it's called, lmao)! How cool is that?! I would want to have fire on my palms whenever I want. :D Dustfinger has a cute pet horned marten named Gwin, and that bloody animal is smart. And one of the reasons I like him is because he reminds me of the great late Heath Ledger. ♥
We're like peanut butter & jelly :)That is all. My life's being such a bitch right now. I'm so stressed out with lots of things. I hope these shit will end fast. That's all I'm hoping for now. And oh yeahhh, I've got a one week break from classes and assignments since Chinese New Year is happening soon enough! To all the Chineses, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Stop giving me oranges, and start giving me the red packets already damnit! :P
I'm gonna watch Skins now, or a movie perhaps. So, good night everyone! Have a good holiday! :D





No comments:
Post a Comment