skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Let THE drummer kick!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Aku terharu.
I went to watch The Fast and The Furious 4 for the second time with
si dia
. And we had this conversation during the scene when Letty died ;
Si dia: If i die, would you come to my funeral?
Me: Yes, of course. Will you come to my funeral when I die?
Si dia: *shook head*
Me: No??
Si dia: ...because I don't want you to die. You cannot die.
Yes. Aku terharu. :))
Till death do us apart.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Person Behind
Hana Dzul
I am far from perfect, wacky and flexible most of the time. I live my life with my own ways. I am different.
View my complete profile
iLove
Beaches
Chelsea Football Club
Drums
Good company
Good food
Good music; mostly rock/indie rock/indie/punk/punk rock/electro/emo (seasonal, lol)
Hanging out
Head banging :D
Leisha Hailey
Photography
Reptiles
Skillet
Sunrises
Sunsets
UHH <3
Vintage stuff
iVisit
Aida 'Random' J/Nerdface ;p
Ainaa Naim
Aishah Yahya
Azreen H
Bernessa
Bra
Cat/my kucing :)
Chelsea FC
Devi Aristy
Dinesh
Elina
Firman Shah
JLO
Karen
Lars
May Clayton
Mello
My Mat Salleh Celup <3
Ng Joanne
Orang Tua
Prasham/Stone Dogg
Soo Ling
Uppasara Nicole
Yan-WHY
Yelena
Yils
Sembang Kosong
Bygones
►
2010
(8)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(46)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(6)
Fuck off, you busy body.
Bestie's blog.
Students-teacher bonding time.
Aku terharu.
Comparison.
Exhausted.
►
April
(11)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(25)
►
December
(25)
No comments:
Post a Comment