Yes, I have been really exhausted due to school life, also sports practices for the past few weeks. Even worse, this week and next week, we've got sports practices
EVERY fucking morning before our classes! Our Sports Day will be on the 16th of May 2009. So, we've got approximately, a week more to sharpen our sports skills. I can't wait for Sports Day to be over, these sports practices are killing me! And now I know how annoyed can the teachers get when they talk to us and we don't respond! It's super annoying whenever I asked my team to march and all they do is stare blankly at me, and start marching like a whole bunch of corpse!! But then, on the other hand, after Sports Day, I will have to start practicing for my drum solo performance for Honours Day in July. Also, my Malay language IGCSE papers are on the 14th and 19th of May! And my O Levels is drawing near! Damn, time flies
fast, sometimes we don't even realise it!
Si dia,
Aku, kau yang punya :)
Kau, aku yang punya :)
No comments:
Post a Comment