Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bestie's blog.

I got a text today from Vanessa/my mat salleh celup/my bestie that I love to annoy, saying that she created a blog. She demanded me to read it and asked me for a comment. -_-" So, I read it and she wrote some so called wonderful stuffs about me, like calling me fat and ugly. And she thought that people would think that I am her butler! How rude can kids get nowadays eh?? Bukan salah ibu mengandung, tsk tsk. (LMAO V, as if you'd understand that! :P) Anyway, here's the post she posted bout me :

"Word of the day: Awesome

You know you're getting pathetic when you're writing two blogs a day, and noones read the first one :)

lol. But what better awesome way to waste your life away right? right. okay so just been looking round at everyone elses blogs. dumb losers actually have more than like 30 posts
a month. pfft. lol (indirectly referring to HANA DZULKIFLI the awesome one :P) but I say it with utmost love and affection.
After all, you are my best friend. here's a pic of me and her.. just so you don't think that ugly brat i hang out is my butler or something.

anyway, as ugly and fat as she is, i have to say i love her till in
finityyyyyyyy. Though I can't find a reason why I should- she always ate my recess, copied me in exams and bullied me into doing her kemahiran hidup homework. Yes, she is as they would say.. a "gangster". Oh well, she's useful when the paparazzi come around. :) "

Check out all the "nice things" that she has to say about me. And look how BIG that picture is! -_-" But after all these years, annoyance, our very own 5 seconds of fights and sulking, I have to say she is one hell of best friend and I love her till the end. You mess with her, you deal with me. How spoilt she can get, I would always stay around and she knows that she'll always have my back and I'll have hers.

We're like peanut butter and jelly,
I love you, bestie! ;)

Ps: I just got a text from her. It says "If I don't get my comment by midnight. I curse you turn into a pumpkin, a pink one"

-_-"



No comments: