I am still in KL, but I'm going back to Penang tomorrow though at 2 pm by get this, A FUCKING TRAIN!!! My parents are trying to be adventurous parents, but it's not working for me cause instead of arriving in Penang at 6 pm, we will be arriving at 9 pm!!!!!! At least if we reach at 6 pm, I still can go out for a bit. But if we reach at 9 pm, my body will get too tired and I can't go out. It's annoying, but it's not like I have an option. :(
I didn't do much today. Lazed around in my brother's condo and around 5 pm, we went back to Gombak cause we had to attend our new year family dinner in a Thai restaurant in Danau Kota called Sri Chang Rai. I swear to God, the service was major bad! The food came like an hour after we ordered, the drinks came the next day. -_-" The service was very very very super major mega slow! No exeggeration, I'm serious. The food was fine, the service was bullshit! Totally bullshit! I don't even know how the restaurant can still survive.
After that we went home straight. That's how boring my day was. But last 2 days was pretty fun, spent time with my brother and went out with him and his girlfriend. Watched DVDs; Wild Child, Mamma Mia and Ghost Town. And new year's eve was just a plain night for us. We're not that interested to join in with the crowds for the countdown cause we know the city will get crazy and everything will be topsy turvy. Check out the news and papers, you'll know what I mean. ;)
Oh and by the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! (better late than never, right? Hehe :)
...and to all Georgians out there, hope you guys will have the BEST Saturday ever in SCHOOL! (they start school on the 3rd of January when EVERYONE starts school on the 5th. How ridiculous?! There you go, so called cluster school)
Cheers everyone! (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment