Sunday, January 11, 2009

It has been awhile.

Yeah, I haven't been blogging for these past few days due to the hecticness of 2009. Classes has started, work is gonna be more and I've got to be serious this year and manage my shit right. So not me, but oh well I have to. So today, since it's a Saturday and I did some stuffs, I'm gonna blog about it, lol.

My bitch face aka Vanessa woke me up in the morning as usual, to annoy me (that girl NEVER let me sleep peacefully, especially the weekends!) and invited me to go for lunch at her place cause her mom cooked my favourite chicken :D Before lunch at her place, I went to the Sungai Nibong Bus Station at 12.30 pm to send Jan off to KL. She's going to the US for students exhange programme for 6 months. Other people like Ashwin, Carol, Monica, Kai Wen and Yivern were there. Oh and also two people that I don't know, lmao. I hope Jan will have a great time there and I'm sure gonna miss that chic. Just so you know, Jan is my childhood friend. We stayed in the same neighbourhood, rode our bicycles together and all. 17 years of friendship and still counting! :)

At 1 pm, Jan's bus arrived. After that, I went to Nessa's place and had lunch. I was actually late for lunch but that place is like my second home, kinda. I'm like family, y'know so it's fine, lol :D After lunch, Nessa's brother, Brendan drove us to Gurney and we were just hanging there. Went to Starbucks and gossiped. Then my fat pig felt like having donuts, so we went to Big Apple Donuts and bought a donut each cause she wouldn't have her donut if I don't join her to gain weight. -_-" And then we went back to Starbucks (lol, yes we're lifeless) and at that time, Sanjay saw us and joined us because he just finished his work in Chili's. Later on, Silverster came and sat with us. Then Darren showed up and told us that he was with Justin, Eric and their girlfriends in Siam Express. So we went to Siam Express and met them. After that, Paul came and joined in. We were just hanging around and they went to Mega Q cause the boys wanted to play snooker. I bumped into Helene, Daulat, Addy and Tinesh. So I went with them for a bit, went back to Nessa cause she asked me to accompany her to the toilet (she doesn't dare to go alone) -_-" Pampered much? Tell me bout it, and after that Luqman called and told me that he was in Gurney.

I went to meet Luqman alone and I was shocked to see his so called new hairstyle, lol! I was talking to him and Nessa called saying that she wanted to watch a movie with them. I couldn't join them cause I had to be back fast. So I went off from Gurney with Luqman. We went to the beach instead and we were catching up with things. We haven't met for quite some time. So it was a pretty cool meet, so many things to update and talk about, lmao. After that, we went to Pele and had dinner then he sent me back home. I took some pictures at the beach. So check it out :)

Luqman and I - It was so bloody windy, my hair got all fucked up :(
Sunsetttt<3>
The beach <3
That's it for tonight.

For now, I'm just missing someone so badly and I'm gonna crash soon.

Nights!

No comments: