Monday, January 5, 2009

FISP re-opens for Term 2 '09, damn it.

So today was the first day of back-to-school. But my classes starts tomorrow. Today was just pretty much a was of time where we have to do things like decorating our class and arranging the tables and all that jazz. Oh and we also had co-curricular activities (CCA) Campaign Day today, where all the students apply for whatever clubs they want to. FISP is a pretty small school, so the clubs are not many. They only have football club, taekwondo club, Christian Fellowship (but not any other religion clubs, lmao?) performing arts club, cheerleading club, sports club, table tennis club, badminton club ... and I think that is it! Lmao, "SO MANY" right?? Tell me bout it -_-" They also called the students from Year 9 who won 2nd place for the High School gay Musical dance competition in Sunway Complex, Seberang Prai to perform. Then the performing arts teacher, Ms Merlyn thought us Waltz and Twist. I was like what the fuck? But I was chatting with my mates, instead lmao.

After school, I went home and took a looooong nap and woke up at 5 pm, lmao. Pretty long for a nap eh? After that, I woke up and wash up a little and get ready for jogging. I jogged at the USM stadium till 7.30 pm. Went home, wash up and here I am, blogging.

By the way, I am having migraine right now, gonna go to sleep.

Good night! (:

No comments: