Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Ongs visited.

On Thursday (19th March 2009), my cousins from KL arrived at 4 pm. They were here till Saturday (21st March 2009) evening. I had lots of fun with them. I've been missing them sooooo much, it's been awhile since they came over to our place in Penang.

On Thursday, one hour after they arrived Mello, Danny & I went to Queensbay. Adam refused to join us because he was playing his computer games -.- That boy is like a fucking slave of computer games but I still do love him. :) So I brought them to Queensbay and we roamed around Queensbay. We didn't do much cause Queensbay is pretty boring, so we decided to have some drinks in Starbucks Borders. We talked and talked and talked, Mello and Danny kept talking about animes! "Dan, what do you think if Aizen is gay?" -.- While they were talking bout animes, I took some pictures! :))


Daniel - Listening and talking about animes



Mello - sipping her drink & buat muka macam kucing, haha.



I stopped their anime talk and forced them to take a picture with me, lmao.

After having our drinks, we walked a little bit more and went back at 7.30 pm. We had dinner at home and my aunt and uncle decided to go to Batu Ferringhi when I mentioned to them that they sell DVDs at RM 4 a piece! My uncle is a movie buff, and he spent RM 100 for the DVDs!

The next day, I had to go to school because I've got my Malay language mock oral test. It went well, I was actually confident with myself. Hopefully, my result will turn out well, InsyaAllah. After school, I had lunch with them and my uncle decided to go to Gurney Plaza and watch Race To Witch Mountain. It was a pretty boring movie for me. I slept during the movie, lmao. And plus, it was a predictable kind of movie and it's about Science and aliens. So, it is not my type of movie. Before the movie, Adam, Daniel and I went to the arcade. Mello and her parents went to Parkson to see some stuffs. After the movie, it was already about 9.45 pm and we went to Gurney Drive because my aunt wanted to buy some sotong bakar.


Adam - Whatta game freak! Look at his serious face, shooting people. -.-

After having a pretty long day, we went home and enjoyed the sotong bakar. :)

The next day, we just had lunch in Minah Restaurant and they went back after that. I wonder when can we meet again, after my IGCSE perhaps? Sigh, that's a looooooooong time more!

Here are more pictures!


Align Center
Mello, Adamus, Danny & I <3>


Shots with the boys

My cousins are fucking adorable & Unc Nik & Mauda :)


The Nikzad Ariffin Ongs in front of my garden - Thank you guys for coming! <3

No comments: