Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Love!

First things first, so sorry I haven't been updating due to my hectic life. I've got so so much work to complete and the teachers can't just stop giving work since my O's is just around the corner. And plus, now they've started giving us to do past years papers and more drills, so my life will be more hectic. I apologise.

So anywayyyy, Mala and I went for dinner in El Mondo Pizza, E-Gate. I promised to bring her there for her birthday dinner. Her birthday was actually on the 28th of February, but she was in KL. So we postponed it to today. The food was actually good and the price was really affordable. :))

Here are some pictures, enjoy 'em! ;)

This is what I ordered :)
Birthday girl's creamy dish ;p

A little suprise for a wonderful person ;)

Selamat Hari Jadi, pretty face! :))

No comments: