Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Of screwed up finals and Evelyn's birthday.

Yesterday, I did my Combined Science Paper 1 (MCQ) and I pretty much screwed it up. Since my Science teacher and for your information it is orang tua came to Fairview to teach our class, I have been motivated to do Science. Also, I have been scoring As in Science for the previous exams and tests. Now, just so you know, this, has never happen in my whole entire life before! So, I thank God that I've got orang tua to teach me Science now. Thank you sir! :)

Since he has motivated me to work more on my Science, I actually studied (and this is rare for me to do so) for my Science paper. I really thought I could do better or well, but I pretty much fucked it up. I was disappointed in myself and I know the orang tua is also disappointed. And today, I did my Combined Science Paper 3 (structured questions) I screwed it up pretty bad too. But I've really studied and looked through all my notes. I don't know what the fuck is wrong but my marks are still bad. I am sorry, sir. :( Though I've got bad results, him being himself motivated me and said "it's not that your knowledge got shallowed, the question paper just got tougher. So YOU got to be tougher too" :) Now, all I've got to do is to study up for my Combined Science Paper 5 (experiment questions) so that it will help to boost up my mark. Also, I did my Accounting paper; itu tak payah cakap lah. Sah sah aku nak buat pun susah. But I just did whatever I can. Tomorrow and the day after is my killer papers; Mathematics and Business Statistics, also ICT and Combined Science Paper 5. And then, aku bebas melayang terbang macam burung for two weeks!! :D

Despite all the bad news on my finals, last night orang tua brought Evelyn and I to have dinner in Chef&Brew. I didn't have much because I was full, just had shark fins soup and a glass of mango juice. We talked and laughed, did discussion on our coming up papers and the best thing was, orang tua had a suprise for Evelyn since it was her birthday (3oth March 2009). He ordered a slice of cake with a candle for Evelyn. Evelyn was really touched, I was shocked as well because I didn't know he was planning it though it was a last minute plan. After having our meals, we discussed more bout our subject and at 12 am orang tua sent us home. Now, let me ask you where can you get THAT kind of teacher nowadays?? It's rare. These kind of teachers are the 'limited edition' ones!! :)

Here are some pictures!


Myself, Orang Tua, Birthday Girl

Birthday girl & I

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN, RABBIT FACE! :)





4 comments:

Cruizer said...

u guys are cute, and whether i am one of a 'limited edition' or not, but u guys certainly are. I have always had a good time among you... i love one of my life philosophy and that is 'intelligence is not based on results'

the results are mere numbers beyond wat u have u hv in ur coconut. A piece of paper and numbers cannot be a scale to measure your intelligence...

besides, there ti is always exciting to 'do thing differently'. you guys do not need to push urself hard to be different as you are always different, special, liked and loved. so chill..

there is another term coming and silly papers waiting.. so, this time lets laugh at the paper instead of it laugh'g at us.

good luck with your papers and enjoy ur fly while u have the wing.

from; orang tua

Hana Dzul said...

Awww, thanks sir :) You do know how to make your students feel better after being so emo with their exam papers.

I really like this saying of yours though "
the results are mere numbers beyond wat u have u hv in ur coconut. A piece of paper and numbers cannot be a scale to measure your intelligence..."

It is true and makes lots of sense. How I wish more people think the same way and not just the if-you-don't-get-A's-you're-dumb thinking.

From; budak/orang muda ;)

Cruizer said...

Guess you did Not Screw your paper after all... u are just 20% away, but thats fine for the paper which was meant to tear you apart..

but u guys are real fighters.. hats off for that.. u just suffered minor 'bruises'.. it will go off soon and u will be back on track..

get the break to refresh and get your spirit burning to take up the challenge of term 3...

will be excitingly waiting for us to get moving with the last lap...

Hana Dzul said...

Thank you, sir. As long as I don't fail, it's always good enough for me. But obviously, I actually wanted more. Will work for it next term, hopefully. Hehe.

Yeah, there's a load pile of shit that we have to face in Term 3. And that'd be my 2nd last or last term! and then I am done!!! ughhh! I can't wait to be done. Needs loads of classes from you too. For now, I am just glad that the break has finally arrived. :)