Friday, January 8, 2010

Aal Izz Well.

No, I am not a fan of Hindi movies neither am I a fan of Aamir Khan. But I did watched 3 Idiots, directed by Rajkumar Hinari and produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra. It was incredibly funny and awesomely done! It is not those typical Hindi movies that anyone would think of - running, dancing or rolling in a beautiful garden with extremely overrated sad scenes. Nope, not even near that! And it was my first time watching Aamir Khan being so cute although he's already 44 years old! He really looked like he was in his 20s in 3 Idiots! :O I've never enjoyed a Hindi movie until last night! You people need to watch the movie and laugh your asses off. And whatever said by Aamir Khan in that movie, was true somehow. 3 Idiots is a totally must-watch movie! :D

1 comment:

la.leche said...

Nanti I pi tgk :D I read reviews on it and they've been good. I need good dose of laughter this weekend!