Saturday, January 9, 2010

Last night till July 2010.

When I woke up this morning and read Aida's text, then I remembered that tonight is her last night to sleep in her room in Penang until 6 months after she comes back from America. Dayum, time really goes on a super turbo jet plane eh? ;) So, little nerdface, I wish you all the best in South Dakota with school all over AGAIN and with the little 7 year old sister that we assumed to be cute, though we don't even know whether she has a mouth ...yet. :P With the host mother that we assumed to be strict and the German host father and of course their big, fierce looking damn dog! :S Have fun while you're there and just in case you meet Obama, tell him your awesome friend from Malaysia named Hana says hi. :D



Take care and jangan jadi seperti seekor arnab liar ketika berada disana, HARHAR. :P And oh yeah, no accent please. Thanks! ;) I quoted this from a Merdeka song - "Tempat orang indah sekali, tapi Malaysia dekat di hati."

See you in 6 months time woman, and we'll go hiking! For real, this time!! :)

1 comment:

la.leche said...

Cepatnya. Jan dah ada juniors.