I'm at work, and I've been struggling to figure out how does MAC's Excel work because the Microsoft Excel in the office's PC is not working somehow, and I exchanged laptops with Mala cause she needs to use a software in my laptop (MAC doesn't support that software, HAH!).
It's complicated. Apple, great brand, yes. Great design and does a brilliant job for graphic designing. User friendly, from my point of view, it's a no. And despite the super high maintanence, nothing can be installed here easily. I installed my Maxis Broadband in my laptop and the office's PC (of course the OS for both is XP) easily. I tried installing it on the MAC this morning, it didn't work. And why must the formatting palette for MAC's Excel is separated? Computers and laptops are supposed to make our lives easier, no?
I don't get it, really. And it pisses me off.
I need some patience in me. I'm trying to calm myself down by listening to Black's Aku Rindu Sayang Kamu. Damn, I've been addicted to that song since AJL. His vocal can go up in the sky! Oh yeah and even more shitty, I've got a deadline to catch and have to finish up this work as soon as possible. I've been waiting for my supervisor cause I need to refer some stuff to her but she's not around. Prolly in the lab or something.
I'm so stressed out. Maybe I'm just not used to using MAC and I've always preferred using XP, but how different can things be?
I think both Yelena and I really needs Saidatina Khadijah's inner strength since both of us are drowning into the damnation of work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amin. God takkan bagi ujian yang we can't handle.
Post a Comment