Hell yes, tomorrow is my LAST day of exams aka hari hari yang penuh dengan kebabian and then I will be enjoying my 2 weeks holidays, baby!!! I can't fucking wait! I will be having my Business Statistics and ICT paper. I had my Combined Science paper 5 today and it was pretty okay. But still, I'll wait for the results. Also had my killer paper, Maths. Tomorrow's killer paper is Statistics. I'll give my best shot for tomorrow's papers though especially ICT, lmao. Bias much kan? Haha.
Last night, Evelyn came over to my place to join my discussion with orang tua. Since it was the 31st, we treated the old man some Baskin Robbins! We pretty much enjoyed our ice creams. :) Also made fun of things/people and gossiped, lmao.
We took some pictures .... of the ice creams, rofl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment