Friday, 3rd April 2009
Last day of Term 2, baby!! Went back home, washed up and had lunch. At 3.30pm, off the bus station and headed to KL with Mala. Abang Saiful (Mala's 2nd brother, she's the eldest!) picked us up from KL Central at 9 pm and went straight to Mala's place in Petaling Jaya. Later at night, we went to Abang Syamsul's (Mala's eldest brother) kolam memancing udang harimau, checked out her father's stall for some expo and had supper in mamak. Reached home at 2 or 3 am, washed up and slept!
Got out off bed at 10 am, washed up and went to Abang Syamsul's opening ceremony of his kolam memancing udang harimau. In conjunction of the opening, they had a pertandingan memancing udang harimau. It was fun looking at the people fishing and trying to win the competition. It was burning HOT on that day so, Mala and I decided to see Bob (Mala's 3rd brother) in the hospital. He is recovering, alhamdulillah. I really hope he can speak soon. It's good to see that he can already open his eyes and move his hands and feet. :)
Kolam
Tiger prawns
Nampak tu, brother tauke tengah sibuk ;p
Hopefully, brother tauke's business goes well, InsyaAllah. :)
Mala and I brought her 5 little siblings out for jalan-jalan. Bought Hanafi's school bag in Mid Valley and went to Cineleisure, The Curve to watch Talentime. I can't believe that Mahesh acted in that movie! I used to tease his girlfriend and all that. And now he is acting in the theatres under Yasmin Ahmad! Life's so unpredictable sometimes. Anywayy, I had great fun going out with the kids, they're so fucking adorableeeee! Taught me how to take care of kids too, man it's not an easy job. Pretty tough! But still I had lots of fun with 'em kids! Aku sayang semuanya! :))
Rahmat striked few cute poses!

Budak-budak fucking adorable! <3
Budak-budak fucking adorable! <3
Monday, 6th April 2009
We didn't do much, in fact I was supposed to go over my brother's place in Taman Desa but somehow things got complicated and I spent another night in Mala's place. I was grateful that her parents were cool with it. Thanks Mak & Ayah (oh yeah, that's what I call them ;) Later on, we went to the hospital and checked Bob out.
Tuesday, 7th April 2009
Mala and I woke up at 7.30 am because we've decided to see Bob in the morning at the hospital. We went to the hospital, I was not allowed to go in Bob's ward although I've got the pass but thank God Mala was. I was pretty much pissed with the old bitchy guard that was taking care of the ward. Damn she was annoying. But at one point, she wasn't there and I couldn't care less and just went in the ward. Sometime after that, she came and asked me to go out I was like "what the fuck, leave me alone!" So, I went out and slept outside, on the sofa. At 12.00 pm, Mala went out from the ward and sent me to my brother's place. I lazed at his place and we went for late lunch at Chawan in Bangsar. Did some groceries shopping, at night we just had dinner at home.
To Mak and Ayah, terima kasih untuk segalanya! To adik-adik, I'm gonna miss you guys! Study smart and behave well, everyone! Jangan nakal-nakal. ;) To Mala, your family is so ceria! Aku suka! :D Love you guys much.
Wednesday, 8th April 2009
My mom just got back from Bonn, Oxford & Geneva and came down to KL to be with me on my birthday! Unfortunately, my dad couldn't join her because he had to go to Egypt. We had lunch at our 1st angkasawan and Chef Ismail's restaurant, called Rebung in Bangsar. Then, we went home and lepak at my brother's place. Later on for dinner, we went for Japanese dinner as I requested. My brother brought us to an awesome Japanese restaurant in Hartamas called Rakuzen. The food was fuckamazing!! I love good food! And the interior is soo nice!
To all my friends, thank you for the birthday wishes and also for the presents!
I'm going to sleep, meeting bestie tomorrow. Malaam, semua!
We didn't do much, in fact I was supposed to go over my brother's place in Taman Desa but somehow things got complicated and I spent another night in Mala's place. I was grateful that her parents were cool with it. Thanks Mak & Ayah (oh yeah, that's what I call them ;) Later on, we went to the hospital and checked Bob out.
Tuesday, 7th April 2009
Mala and I woke up at 7.30 am because we've decided to see Bob in the morning at the hospital. We went to the hospital, I was not allowed to go in Bob's ward although I've got the pass but thank God Mala was. I was pretty much pissed with the old bitchy guard that was taking care of the ward. Damn she was annoying. But at one point, she wasn't there and I couldn't care less and just went in the ward. Sometime after that, she came and asked me to go out I was like "what the fuck, leave me alone!" So, I went out and slept outside, on the sofa. At 12.00 pm, Mala went out from the ward and sent me to my brother's place. I lazed at his place and we went for late lunch at Chawan in Bangsar. Did some groceries shopping, at night we just had dinner at home.
To Mak and Ayah, terima kasih untuk segalanya! To adik-adik, I'm gonna miss you guys! Study smart and behave well, everyone! Jangan nakal-nakal. ;) To Mala, your family is so ceria! Aku suka! :D Love you guys much.
Wednesday, 8th April 2009
My mom just got back from Bonn, Oxford & Geneva and came down to KL to be with me on my birthday! Unfortunately, my dad couldn't join her because he had to go to Egypt. We had lunch at our 1st angkasawan and Chef Ismail's restaurant, called Rebung in Bangsar. Then, we went home and lepak at my brother's place. Later on for dinner, we went for Japanese dinner as I requested. My brother brought us to an awesome Japanese restaurant in Hartamas called Rakuzen. The food was fuckamazing!! I love good food! And the interior is soo nice!
The menu and chopstick
Ya Tuhan, my favourites!! :))


Orgasmic desserts! :D

Myself, my brother's girlfriend, my brother

Brother, mother and I

Orgasmic desserts! :D
Myself, my brother's girlfriend, my brother
Brother, mother and I
Yours truly :)
Thursday, 9th April 2009
I woke up late because I watched Chelsea versus Liverpool at 2.30 am and the match was obviously awesome because Chelsea whopped the Fools' asses 3-1, baby!!! After waking up, I washed up and my brother, mom and I went for lunch in The Gardens. We had a round of ice cream too then did a little of shopping and went home. At 6.15 pm, my brother sent my mom and I to KL Central and off we go to KLIA. Flight was at 8.20 pm, reached Penang at 9.30 pm. I got back, couldn't stand my messy room. So, I decided to cleaned up my room and slept at 4 am! But I am glad, my hard work paid off! My room is so damn fucking clean! :)
I woke up late because I watched Chelsea versus Liverpool at 2.30 am and the match was obviously awesome because Chelsea whopped the Fools' asses 3-1, baby!!! After waking up, I washed up and my brother, mom and I went for lunch in The Gardens. We had a round of ice cream too then did a little of shopping and went home. At 6.15 pm, my brother sent my mom and I to KL Central and off we go to KLIA. Flight was at 8.20 pm, reached Penang at 9.30 pm. I got back, couldn't stand my messy room. So, I decided to cleaned up my room and slept at 4 am! But I am glad, my hard work paid off! My room is so damn fucking clean! :)
To all my friends, thank you for the birthday wishes and also for the presents!
I'm going to sleep, meeting bestie tomorrow. Malaam, semua!

No comments:
Post a Comment