After school today, Haider was talking to me on MSN bout some shit incident. When I say shit, I literally meant shit. I just wanna share this with you guys; it seemed like some boy (no one knows who, terror budak tu merahsiakan identitinya) couldn't hold his shit and 'spreaded' it all around the cubicle! I didn't really care bout the shit story that Haider was telling me because I thought it is just some minor random story that always happens in FISP. But then, I read orang tua's blog and the shit was HUGE!!
Feast your eyes, people!!

Maybe he was having a BATTLE SHIT!!
Picture courtesy of http://www.allcruizer.blogspot.com

Maybe he was having a BATTLE SHIT!!
Picture courtesy of http://www.allcruizer.blogspot.com
Okay, moving on from shit. Tomorrow is my last day of Term 2. :)))) I was planning to not go to school, but Evelyn texted me and asked me to go. It seems that Mrs Sim (my form teacher) wants to celebrate my birthday. Oh and also Evelyn's. I am thinking to go to school at 9 am cause that is when the eating moment starts. Oh well, we'll see how things go.
I will be having 2 weeks holidays and will be spending my first week in KL. Going to KL with Mala tomorrow at 3.30 pm, by bus. Sorry if I don't update often, will definitely update whenever I have the chance to do so. I think I will be back on the 9th of April, InsyaAllah.
It's late now, I got to continue with my packing. Good night, beautiful souls!
I will be having 2 weeks holidays and will be spending my first week in KL. Going to KL with Mala tomorrow at 3.30 pm, by bus. Sorry if I don't update often, will definitely update whenever I have the chance to do so. I think I will be back on the 9th of April, InsyaAllah.
It's late now, I got to continue with my packing. Good night, beautiful souls!

No comments:
Post a Comment