It's the first day of my Term 3, that's why the post's title is such. I shouldn't have attend school. They didn't do anything at all, except for an assembly, a talk about the rules and regulations and the CCA registration which my year is not involved just because we're having our IGCSE this year.
I reached school, went for assembly. By 8.15 am, assembly was done and I went up to my class, grab my sweater and slept all the way, until Evelyn woke me up at 10.40 am to attend the rules and regulations bullshit in the lecture hall. I grabbed a seat, covered half of my face with my sweater and I was daydreaming. The bullshit session ended at 11.30 am or so, I went to Year 10's class, and melepak till school ended. I really shouldn't attend school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment