Monday, April 13, 2009

Visited SGGS.

I didn't do much today. I went to SGGS at during their break time, 10.50 am. Met some Georgians and had some chat with them. Then, Echah asked me to pick her up at the jetty because she was from mainland and wanted to visit SGGS too. So, I picked her up and we went back to SGGS. Around 12.30 pm, we went back to my house for a bit cause I got to take something and we went to Gurney Plaza and had our lunch in McDonald's since orang Arau dah lama tak makan McD and tengah mengidam tadi. Kesian, kat Arau takde McD, lmao. After having our lunch, we went back to SGGS and that was already at 2.30 pm. They've already finished school, went to meet Atikz for awhile and left Echah there then I headed to Komtar to repair my other half's watch. Lepas tu pulak, apek tu buat pasal. So, I got to go there again tomorrow. Sheesh.

The weather was so damn fucking HOT today and I felt so damn tired. Nash asked me to melepak at her place. I went home, had a 30 minutes nap due to my kepenatan and went to Nash potato's place. Devi was there as well and we talked by the pool side, watched videos on YouTube and all that. Devi went back at 6 pm and I went back at 6.30 pm. Bought Subway for dinner and went straight home. Washed up and had class.

No comments: