Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Fast & The Furious 4.

It has been awhile since I went to the theaters and hell yes, I went today with Nerdface slash Aida 'Random' J to watch Pantas dan Garang 4 (LMAO! That was the subtitle they wrote in Malay when the title came out). Aida and I read it at the same time and laughed. How lame can things sound when it's been translated in Malay? Rofl. So anyway, I heard from many individuals that the movie sucks, but I personally think it's a pretty great movie. I really like the action effects of the movie. It's cooooool. :) It doesn't suck like how I heard from people. Before going in the movie, I went to Starbucks and get on my laptop while waiting for the VIP of the day! -_-" When she arrived, she took her sit and we had a long chat. She updated me with some free entertainment/high school dramas. It was kinda fun listening to it, cause after that I would make fun of the stories and laugh along, lmao. We went up to the cinema for our movie at 4.45 pm, and it ended around 6.45 pm.

Oooh yeahh, looking very Pantas and Garang isn't it? Rofl. ;p


After the movie, Aida felt like eating and we didn't know where to go so we ended up in Coffee Bean. Queensbay seriously needs to have more cafes! So that we, teenagers can lepak more. They have more than enough restaurants there. In Coffee Bean, we had a longer chat! Lmaoooo. We practically talked bout everything under the no, not the sea (reminds me of SGGS Prom 09's theme, lmao!) but sun. And, there was a man who sat right behind Aida and he was talking to himself, LOUDLY and I think he was literally smoking weed! :O It was pretty freaky. I went home at 9 pm plus and when I reached my car, entah kenapa aku rasa lemah and tak berdaya. I felt like fainting and puking. I went straight up to my bedroom and lie on my bed the minute I got home. Needed to recharge for some energy, then baru wash up. And now, my stomach hurts like crap. Fuck.

Anyway, have a good night readers!


No comments: