Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lepak.

I went for a lepak session in Gurney Plaza with Addy, Nicole who came uber late and Amin since he came down to Penang and going back to KL tomorrow. We were supposed to be there at 12 pm but us being Malaysians, were not punctual. I came at 12.30 pm because I had to send si dia's watch for repair and Amin came at 1.30 pm. Nevermind that, Nicole only showed up at 4.30 pm! Kononnya ada class, but yeah right. As if we're gonna believe that lame excuse. ;p Addy, being the so called obedient one, of course came at 12 pm SHARP, lmao!

While waiting for Amin, Addy and I talked at our lepaking place and he was telling me ghost stories that happened while he was away for National Service. It was pretty scary though listening to it. Amin arrived and we were starving like some zombies that needed to eat some humans and headed of to the food court and had our lunch there. During lunch, it was Amin's turn to tell HIS ghost stories! Geez, what is up with these boys and ghost stories? -_-" Dah naik meluat aku dengar. ;p While eating, one of Addy's friend, Adam joined us for a bit and he went off. After lunch, we went back to our lepaking place and melepak. Then we got hungry again, and went to A&W to have some waffles and root beer float. It was pretty much refreshing ... and filling. Nicole finally showed up and we went off again to our so called port, lmao. We talked and had a great time laughing at people, lmao.

Nicole got hungry and we went to Nasi Kandar Line Clear. Line kat sana memang clear, lmao. The food was pretty nice. I didn't have nasi kandar though, just had roti telur. I am not a big fan of nasi kandar. Then, we wanted to take some nice pictures with them boys' DSLR and Addy said there's a 'nice' place at the new housing area in Island Plaza. That so called 'nice' place was actually a place that is full of fucking lalang! God, I don't know what is so nice to him but he was so excited to take pictures there. T_T We didn't end up taking nice pictures, but we were there walking for a bit and got back in the car.

They wanted to melepak near USM, so I brought them to Istimewa. We had some drinks, and they sent me home. It was a pretty fun lepak session since it has been ages! Anyway, I will post some pictures when the boys send them to me. Entah bila, hanya Tuhan saja yang tau.

Oh yeahhh, I've managed to bug the boys to send me the pics!

In Line Clear; Me, Nicole, Amin

Addy & I while waiting for Amin and Nicole

My drink is finished :(

Amin palat :)

Yours truly

I really think this is a bea-U-tiful shot! :D

To Amin (and Addy too), thanks for being our sugarbrothers and paid for our meals through out the whole day! :)

Oh write, (LMAO inside joke!) I'mma go get some sleep. Cheers! :)

Si dia oh si dia, I'm missing you insanely, ugh.

No comments: