Friday, April 3, 2009

Last day of Term II.

I am currently in the gym/dance room, using orang tua's laptop and getting bored. Hence, this post is up. Why in the gym/dance room? Because this is the only place that actually has a plug that is working. -.- So many crazy things are happening at the moment, the kids shouting, jumping up at down and running around. The Year 7s are playing with water balloons and can't stop getting themselves wet. ...Okay I just realised that sounded wrong, lmao. The Year 9s were playing in the A.H.U (Air Handling Unit) room -.- And the whole fucking Year 10 didn't even show up!

I reached school around 9.30 am. Informed Mrs Sim that I'll be late due to my 'minor gastric pain'. ;) Then they asked me to buy 10 nasi lemaks. -.- So bought 10 packets of nasi lemak. Reached school, Mrs Sim gave Evelyn & I a slice of cake each. And also a little gift for my birthday in advance and Rabbit Face's belated birthday. Evelyn suprised me with a gift as well. She bought me a pair of awesome ear rings and a ring. And she put it in a nice looking cigar container. How creative? Haha. I liked it. :) Thanks much for the gifts, everyone!

Due to the boredom, I joined Evelyn spending some time with the kids in Reception class. They are sooo damn cute!! I read story books for them and gave them piggy back rides. I piggy backed a boy and the next thing I know I have the whole Reception class jumping around me saying "my turn! my turn!", demanding for piggy back rides! Penat aku. But I had fun with 'em adorable kids. :)

I just realised, time flies so fast today. It's already 12.20 pm. An hour more to go and it is end of Term 2!


Nasi lemak sedaaap!

Top; mine.
Bottom; Rabbit Face's (even Mrs Sim knows she's a Rabbit Face and bought her a rabbit!)


Kononnya upacara memotong kek

Orang tua can't get his hands off from food!!

BEST CLASS AROUND; 11M! (MIA: Pork Chops & Phat-S)
Us with our "mother" - Once an 11M-er, always an 11M-er!

1 comment: