Thursday, April 16, 2009

Snoop Doggy dizzle with the D-O double gizzle.

I woke up at 11 am today, called si dia but no answer. :( Sibuk laah tu kot. Went straight to my laptop and online. I swear to God, Facebook is starting to be unappealing. I was supposed to meet Prasham/Stone Dogg (why Stone Dogg? Cause he's a stoner and looks like Snoop Dogg, no shit) at 2.15 pm in Gurney. Then he called me and asked me to go at 12.30 pm cause he has other plans with some friends at 3 pm. And so, I met him in Coffee Bean when he arrived in Gurney. HE WAS LATE. Lmao, for the first time,I was punctual ;) We had a drink and catched up with things. It has been awhile since I met him though, I didn't get a chance to meet him before he flew to LA. And now, he is back. :) He grew an afro! Which I think it suits his Snoop Dogg-ish face. Makes him look more like Snoop Dogg! ;)

After talking bout so many things that happened when he was away, we got hungry and had a burger each in McD. By that time, it was already 2 pm. And we went to my favourite place to
lepak, he didn't like it though for whatsoever reason, I don't know but he still stayed there and we had a chat still. Took some photos too, but the photos are with him. I got to bug him to get 'em uploaded.

And I finally got the pics ;




Macam Snoop Dogg, yes?

At 3 pm, I didn't go anywhere else and actually went home. Usually, it's hard for me to do so cause aku ni kaki jalan/melepak, lmao. I reached home, get back on the laptop and it's already 9.20 pm, I am STILL in front of the laptop. I am starving so badly right now, I want to go out for dinner but I don't have anyone to go with. :(( Sedih, bukan? If si dia was here, we would be having dinner together by now. Kan, sayang? Balik cepat, please?? :((((

Dah lah, I wanna go find for my dinner. Alone. :\

Si dia,
I miss you. Terribly.
If only you know.

No comments: