Friday, December 19, 2008

Alone and bored.

I didn't do much today. I was woken up by a phone call from someone special :) and met that someone. We planned to have our brunch in Taman Tun Sardon again, but sadly they've closed. That's the problem with that place, they open at 8 am and close at 12 pm. :( So we decided to go to Kapitan nearby Queensbay to have our brunch. I really wanted to have tosai but then the mamak didn't have tosai at that time. What's so wrong having tosai in the afternoon or beyond the breakfast time?! God, that annoys me so bad. So I had fried Maggi with teh O ais limau and si dia had briyani chicken.

After that we did some work till 5.30 pm and felt soooo damn fucking hungry. Due to our hungriness, we went to Gurney Drive to have sotong bakar and rojak and also muar chee/ma zhi or how ever you spell it. Those food tasted like heaven, it was soooo delicious. Then we rushed home cause I got to be home by 7 and go to Gurney Hotel with my parents.

So now, I am currently alone and obviously bored in this suite in Gurney Hotel. My parents are having a function here, and they have booked a room here for us to spend the night. As a good daughter, I just wanna spend time with them since they have been so busy and we haven't been going out so much as a family.

Till then, I'm gonna go down and hang around for a bit. It's boring here, I can't stand it.

Good nightttt :)

No comments: