Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's 12.05 am.

... and I just reached home and took a seat in front of my laptop, feeling tired and uncomfortable cause I haven't bathe, lol. Anyway, after waking up, I went for breakfast with si dia and had tosai with iced Milo :) After that, it was already lunch time, lol and I went home to took a little nap while waiting for si dia to be done with some work stuff.

After that, we were ready to do our work at our all time favourite/usual place, Starbucks E-Gate, lol. Both of us didn't have the mood to do the work though but we did some anyway. And today or this time, it's the first time for Starbucks to gift away some free gifts during Christmas/festival. They gave away this small key chain and si dia took it. -_-" How loving is that? Hmphh. But anyway, I tried and managed to ignore the unfairness, lol. We were there for a pretty long time and went back by dusk.

Once again, we felt hungry and eat in Gurney Drive. Lol, I think we're addicted to the food there. We're so lucky to be in Penang, cause I think these things can only be found in Penang. :D After all that, we went home and I suddenly thought of Ricky Martin. How much I love him and his songs. And someone got jealous, rofl. ;P But seriously, isn't he like one of the hot hunks that you would want? AHHHH DROOOOOOL. :)) I wonder what happened to him now? He wasn't such a twinkle star anymore since William Hung SPOILT his She Bangs! PFFT!

I'm gonna go wash myself up. Feeling so uncomfortable.

Take care!

No comments: