Anywayyy, I woke up at 12 pm today (it's pretty early for me since I'm on my term break :p) and helped my brother's girlfriend whom I call Kak Teh (and I don't know why cause everyone seem to call her that so, yeah) to clean my brother's house when my brother was away for work (Yes, believe THAT!). She lives in a different house, by the way. And then at 3 pm, my brother came back from work and we went to Pavilion for lunch. We had duck wanton noodles which was delicious cause we were friggin hungry and also this fuckamazing red bubble tea!
After lunch, we went to cuci mata for abit and watched Madagascar II. That was my second time though. That bloody movie is bloody funny! :D And then, we were thirsty and had some drinks in Starbucks. After that we went to mencuci mata a little bit more and Kak Teh bought some stuffs and I bought 2 new tops from Bossini since Bossini is having their Mr. Men and Little Miss promotion! :D :D
I'll be sleeping late tonight though cause I'm gonna watch Chelsea versus CFR 1970 Cluj at 3 am. I seriously hope Chelsea can make it cause if not, they'll be kick out from the league if I am not mistaken. And yes, that IS depressing! You guys might not heard of that football club CFR 1970 Cluj, but believe me, they play hecka fast! They're pretty good. So, we'll see tonight's match then and I'll keep my fingers crossed!
And not forgotten, I had a BLAST BLAST BLAST with my cousins when I was in Bukit Rimau!! Mel, Adam & Danny, you guys are the best! Muah! <3
These are some pictures of my cousins & I

Mel & I

Again

We are such camwhores kann? :)

Finally! Someone else is in the picture with us - Mel, Dan dan & I <3
PS: I couldn't get a picture with Adam cause he was too busy playing PS2 and computer games or maybe the pictures are still with Mel, lol
For that special someone (you know who you are ;), HAPPY 10TH MONTHLISARY. I LOVE YOU! xxxxx
Good night you guys.

2 comments:
I KNOW who it is!
hehehehe
;p
hehehehehhe you should feel special! :D
Post a Comment