I broke a record today for waking up UBER early, which was at 8 am! I had to wake up early cause I was supposed to do some work with Mala in Starbucks E-Gate but then suddenly my mom was like "be back by 11.30 am, papa's gonna bring us out for lunch." I was like :O I've got work to do, and it needs a pretty long time to finish it up. At last, we decided not to go cause both of us hate to rush, so I stayed home and my family and I went out for lunch in Sushi King E-Gate. Thousand times sorry to Mala for the ruined plan. :(
Around 2 pm, we went home and Mala and I was supposed to go after but SHE got distracted by Mawi and Ekin's wedding on the telly, so we went to Starbucks one hour after! I didn't really mind that she was late cause she is the one whose driving, but I'm just scared that we won't have enough time to finish up our work. I guess I was wrong, we were pretty fast and determine chics, we managed to finish the work on fucking time after the trouble and stressed moments!! :D We were soooooo happy, like a fat kid got a whole bunch of chocolate for free!
We finished around 8.30 pm and I had to catch a football match; Chelsea FC versus Fulham FC. So we went to Kapitan nearby Queensbay and wanted to watch it there, but they didn't have the Starsport channel. Then we went to Makbul but they were showing Arses' game. We were finding in other few places, but all of them were showing Arses' game. Damn, I was disappointed. This is the miserable life I've got to face for not having Astro at home, but in the other hand, it's pretty okay cause this is one of the reason I can go out. My parents know how much I am obsessed with Chelsea FC. After finding all over places, I didn't wanna trouble Mala so much and we were starving, so we went to have satay Kajang instead. I'm talking bout the famous satay Kajang by Hj Samuri. Man, that guy is like an expert for satay! We were still a little hungry and went to one of our regular restaurants in Ivory and had some food there. After that, went home straight away.
I just finished doing my packing for KL tomorrow, of course with the family. We're driving there this time, and we're suppose to hit the road at 9.30 am tomorrow, but I strongly doubt it. I will be away for 6 days, will be back on the 3rd of January 2009! Will try to blog whenever I can get the Internet connection. Miss me much! ;p
Wahai si dia, you will be missed dearly. Take good care of yourself. I LOVE YOU! XXXXX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment