Thursday, December 25, 2008

Feeling bloated.

I didn't get much time to sleep last night, due to some fucked up stuff. Never knew it was coming, it just happened, out of the sudden, right after happiness arrived. How unlucky was I? Tell me about it. Oh well, that's how fucked up life can get. So at last, I went to bed at like 7 ish am and woke up at 9.20 am cause I was forced to go for breakfast by my parents. The breakfast tasted awful. I don't know whether it is really the food or it is just me since I am not in the mood for anything slash emo, lol. I had omelette and chickan ham and bacon with baked beans for breakfast. Had a little of guava juice and I went up to sleep again.

My mom woke me up at 3 pm cause they wanted to go to Gurney Plaza. We walked from the hotel to Gurney Plaza, to save cash and to be a little adventurous kononnya. Lmao. It's not that far anyway so the walk was actually fine. Plus the weather wasn't being such a bitch. It was rather windy and cloudy instead. After approximately 20 to 30 minutes, we reached Gurney Plaza, had lunch and started shopping. Dad bought his stuffs, so did mom. I bought 2 tees from Four Skin. Later on, mom wanted to try the Kenko fish spa and dad went to MPH and bought hella loads of books as usual. I was just reading my all time favourite Jughead's Double Digest and waited for the folks. My mom was taking too long, so my dad walked back to the hotel first while I had to wait for her to be done. After 30 minutes, my mom was done and I bugged her to get new jeans for me, and yes, it was successful! :D So we went to Levi's and get myself a pair of jeans. :) I can't wait to meet my other half with my new jeans. I just hope I have the chance to. After getting the new jeans, we took a cab and headed back to the hotel.

After Maghrib prayers, my brother and his friend came to the hotel and we went to Bella Italia in Belissa Row for dinner. The dinner was good. I was pretty much happy cause I had my all time favourite smoked salmon for appetizer. :) After dinner, we walked across the block and went to Baskin Robbins to have ice creams. So, now you know why my post's title is such.

That's all for tonight.

I am still hoping that things will get better between me and si dia. I'm already missing you.

Good night, y'all.

No comments: