
Muhammad Fadzil & gay partner, Domu Pasaribu! (That's a whole lot of market! ROFLLLL!)

Fad taking some grapes

Tak padan dengan sakit, makan pun nak bergaya. >.>

Fad & I

That's what they operated, but we don't even know what's that =\

Fad's operated knee

Roflll, semangat USM much?

Fad having a walk

Fad & I, after Fad feeling a little feverish - tryna get the nurse's attention :O

Menagih simpati terhadap diri sendiri, lol.
I left GMC at 4.30 pm and headed to Gurney Plaza to meet Nessa. Darren, Silverster, Eric and JLO were there as well. JLO left, and we went to help Eric to find his shoes and he was being really fussy! - no size, too gay designs, etc. Guys nowadays are even fussier than the girls! :P And then V & I got bored and ditched the guys and bought ourselves, Uncle Alan, Aunty Sal & Brendan some doughnuts from Big Apple Donuts! :D

She was impatient and ate the doughnuts first :P
Went to Nessa's place and talked to her parents and Brendan. I got back at 7.30 pm, bought some food for my mom and here I am, blogging. I feel really insecure right now. I am lost in love.
So, good night.

No comments:
Post a Comment