
I was supposed to wake up at 10.30 am today but I ended waking up one hour after that, as usual, lol. I went to Manhattan Fish Market for lunch today, with Mala. :) After lunch, we went around Queensbay Mall for a bit, and we went to Toy Museum in Tanjung Bungah as planned. Since we had nothing better to do, we decided to check out the Toy Museum. It seems that the Toy Museum is the largest toy museum in the world and the first such museum in Asia! They have over 100,000 toys, dolls, models and other fun collectibles! The 650 square meter museum is divided into different categories, starting with Chamber of Horror and going on to the Chamber of Monsters, Fields of Combat, Cave of Dinosaurs, Hall of Virtual Reality, Chamber of Fantasy, Hall of Rock Legends, Hall of Celebrities, Halls of Cartoons, Chamber of Comic Book Heroes and Hall of Beauties. You can find a whole bunch of cartoon and movie characters from Star Wars to Spiderman, Ironman, Shrek, The Lord Of The Rings, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Ghost Busters, Edward Scissorshand, V For Vendetta, they even have The Kiss, Kurt Cobain, Guns N Roses, AC/DC and Elvis Presley! And of course they have my all time favourite DC Heroes character, THE FLASH!! Well, of course I can't be listing down what other characters they have there, so YOU have to go there and check it out by yourselves! It's pretty fun to go. It can get yourself excited! ... In a good way, of course, if you know what I'm saying, lmaoo. ;D
Some of the characters are really really big! Like as in life size big! I've got a whole bunch of pictures, but I will only put some up here. But believe me, my 'some' will still be like a whole bunch! LOL. After Toy Museum, we went to grab some apom for lapik perut. That apom is the BEST apom I've ever tasted! The apoms are really small, and it only cost RM 0.30 per piece! The inti of the apom is a piece of banana and a little bit of corn. I swear to God it is the fucking best! After that we headed to Kapitan to watch football. But I mistaken the date of the match, it's actually tomorrow at 10 pm, lol. So, we had dinner there, and headed home. My parents was bloody hell suprised that I got home early! LMAO. :D
Here are the pictures of the Toy Museum (and of course myself ...and Mala,lol.)
Told you, my 'some' is a bit too many, lol. And sorry the pics are all over. I am too lazy to make it nice. You can still see it anyway. :)
Good night everyone!














2 comments:
u look just like the gorilla
:p
hehehehhe
jkjk!
that's what my special someone said. you-know-who ;D
Post a Comment