Nothing much happened today. I woke up in the afternoon; back to the usual times, lol and went for lunch in Dave's Deli with si dia (who else? lol). We talked and spent time and then we went to Starbucks E-Gate AGAINN to do some work. We'll keep going there until our work is done. Mr Starbucks should be happy or give us free drinks or something, lol. We were there from 5 till 7 and I had to go to Vanessa's place for a BBQ party. Not many people showed up though, but I still had fun making fun of Vanessa with the rest. Using the power of our sarcasm, lol. They had pretty nice food there.
I went for karaoke with si dia. We sang like 11 songs cause both of us were tensed up with the work, and this is like a so called release tension/stress moment, lol. Later, we went to have dinner and back home. Tomorrow is another day for us to finish up the work. Ugh. :\
Anyway, it's pretty late now and I'm gonna go crash.
Goooooooood nighttttt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment