skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Let THE drummer kick!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Are you satisfied?
Thank you for hurting me. Thank you for the tears. Thank you for the scars. Thank you for the wounds. Thank you for everything.
I hope you're happy now.
Hxxx
6.45 am, 25th Dec '08
2 comments:
Melissa
said...
ala asal ni? wht happened??
December 25, 2008 at 4:17 PM
Hana Dzul
said...
tahu je laah.
December 25, 2008 at 10:10 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Person Behind
Hana Dzul
I am far from perfect, wacky and flexible most of the time. I live my life with my own ways. I am different.
View my complete profile
iLove
Beaches
Chelsea Football Club
Drums
Good company
Good food
Good music; mostly rock/indie rock/indie/punk/punk rock/electro/emo (seasonal, lol)
Hanging out
Head banging :D
Leisha Hailey
Photography
Reptiles
Skillet
Sunrises
Sunsets
UHH <3
Vintage stuff
iVisit
Aida 'Random' J/Nerdface ;p
Ainaa Naim
Aishah Yahya
Azreen H
Bernessa
Bra
Cat/my kucing :)
Chelsea FC
Devi Aristy
Dinesh
Elina
Firman Shah
JLO
Karen
Lars
May Clayton
Mello
My Mat Salleh Celup <3
Ng Joanne
Orang Tua
Prasham/Stone Dogg
Soo Ling
Uppasara Nicole
Yan-WHY
Yelena
Yils
Sembang Kosong
Bygones
►
2010
(8)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(46)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(25)
▼
December
(25)
Second night in KL : BETTER!
First night in KL.
Determination IS important. ;)
Pengalaman yang menakjubkan, rofl.
Back home. :)
No, I won't go home without you.
Feeling bloated.
Are you satisfied?
Lazing around.
Starbucks Coffee.
It's 12.05 am.
Wha-?
So called adventurous day, lmao
Alone and bored.
Gotta love today. :)
Life's full of revenge. Don't you think?
I'm not o-fucking-kay ...yet? =\
Where'd you go? :(
From GMC to Gurney to 22, Taman Jesselton, lol.
With a little help from my friends. :D
Right Na Na Na. :)
What a day!
Back in Pulau Durjana.
Last Night In KL.
Boredorm Strikes!
2 comments:
ala asal ni? wht happened??
tahu je laah.
Post a Comment