Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm not o-fucking-kay ...yet? =\

So today I decided to be alone and spend some time with myself. I woke up, bought lunch for my mom and I, and then I went off to Queensbay. Had my Black Forest Mocha in Coffee Bean and think through things. I was still thinking where did the love of my life go? One whole day, my body and head doesn't feels good. But I am not a person who is interested to stay at home and do nothing or rest, lol. I have to go out, I don't even know why. So, after having my coffee, I went up to the cinema and bought myself a ticket for Bolt at 3.35 pm.

The movie was good. For an animated movie, it was really good! And Rhino the hamster (how ironic huh? lol) was sooooooooooooooo damn fucking cute!! That is my favourite character in the movie. But still, how Bolt was finding his person, I was the same today. I was also finding for my person. I tried my hardest and now, I believe it when people would say "work hard, it will pay off" because after all my hard work, at last I've found my person back. :))))))) Thank you, God. No doubt, maybe whatever I did was really egoistic but I was too hurt at the same time due to whatever happened between us. For now, I just want to patch and fix things up because our love is too precious to be let go of.

Oh well, I'm not really in the mood to blog right now. I'm fungry and having gastric, a minor one also still feeling insecure.

Oh yes, for my person; I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, TILL DEATH DO US APART.

Have a good night and take care of your person(s) ;)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

cam teruk je korang nie gado :S

Hana Dzul said...

agak critical mel. :S i pun takut juga.

karen said...

Whats wrong Hana? Ur never emo as far as I know lol. Cmon! ;D
Go get a cbox for goodness sake LOL