As I said in my previous post, I will be staying up last night at 3 am to watch Chelsea versus CFR 1970 Cluj and yes, I did. And the final score was 2-1!!!! Of course Chelsea won; the first goal was from Salomon Kalou and the second goal was from Didier Drogba! :D :D It was a pretty tense game though! My brother and I was bloody nervous and tensed up watching the game! So now, Chelsea will NOT be kicked out from the UEFA Championship! :))))))))
So, I slept after the game at 5.30 am and had to wake up at freaking 8.30 am cause both me and my brother had to go to Gombak and fetch my mom and aunt and we headed to Ikea. The women wanted to go there, so to be a so called good son/nephew my brother brought us there. Roamed around Ikea for quite sometime till 1 pm and we had lunch in Ikea's restaurant. I had my all time favourite meat balls and also smoked salmon as my appetizer and the all time orgasmic taste of Daim cake. Yes, aku tahu banyak okay. But what the heck, it's not like Ikea ada in Penang and I can have it whenever I want laah kannnn?
At 2 pm we headed to Gombak cause mom & I had to go to KLIA at 3 pm since our flight is at 5 pm. Why go so early? Cause Gombak is like at the fucking end of the world, that's why! I was so darn tired, I slept the whole journey to KLIA and continue my sleep in the plane. The landing was very bad today. Terkejut aku when they landed. Tak smooth langsung!
I was pretty excited to reach Penang cause I obviously couldn't wait to see si dia and yes, I did. I met si dia and went to Queensbay for dinner which was Dave's Deli. Pretty nice place to eat, and affordable. I was actually happy the whole day today, but life's just a bitch and when you thought you will have a nice day, the next thing you know is shittyness will come attacking your nice day. This is what I am going through. I've suddenly lost my mood because of several things. But it is done unintentionally. I will see what happens next then. Hopefully something good.
Aku nak pergi mandi sekarang, rasa rimas gile.
Good night & take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
daim cake got orgasmic taste mehhh??
hahahha
XD
HAHAHAHA ada laah kot kann? :P
Post a Comment