Saturday, December 13, 2008

With a little help from my friends. :D

First of all, I am actually happy today because we've found Pele after that stupid little coffee shop went missing for 3 fucking weeks! Pele (not the shop's name, that's what we call it) is a little (when I say little, I really meant little) coffee shop that serve Indonesian food and their food are just fucking delicious! I had my lunch there.

After lunch, I was supposed to visit Fad who just had his knee operation done in Gleneagles Medical Centre with si dia today but things got all messed up and we didn't go. Sorry, bro. God willing, I will come tomorrow, I promise. :)

I went to Gurney and met with some of my hang out dudes; Addy, Shake, Kiddo & Tinesh. I was extremely late because of some problems, but still we had pretty much fun! :) Thanks you guys :D We went to Four Skin and Addy bought a pin and made it his ear ring. Wtf right? So much of his "I'm just being creative". -_-" I feel pretty insecure today cause I wasn't having much cash and also because of some other stuff. I always feel insecure whenever I don't have/little cash. I don't know why, that's just me. After walking around in Gurney tanpa arah tuju, I decided to go minum minum in Gurney Drive. Obviously, the dudes HAD to follow the words of the only dudette of the day/Hana The Great/my awesome self, lol. :D We had air mata kucing (cat's eye water? LOL) and gossiped. Yes, you've got no idea how much these boys can gossip. We got to know many juicy stories today, lol. After that, Addy wanted to go in back to Gurney cause he was feeling hot (what a pampered kid/mom's boy!) It was 7.00 pm, he and his brother (Kiddo) had to go home already when he told me he had no curfew! -_-" Tinesh followed them back cause they live in the same hood.

Later on, Shake and I went off. I brought him to Pele (yes, again :) to have dinner. After eating, Shake sent me home and the great part was I didn't have my house keys with me! So, I had to wait outside the house for a bit till my brother realised that I was outside -_-". I don't know where did I put my keys. Hopefully somewhere safe :(

Nah, tengok gambar-gambar. :)



L to R: Shake, Addy, myself, Kiddo :)



Kiddo & I in Gurney Drive



L to R: Shake, myself, Kiddo, Tinesh - waiting for Addy to get out from the gents.



Shake & I - thankss for the ride, dude!

Wahai si dia, I miss you much. xxxxx

Selamat malam.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

eceyh, semangat blogging ah u nie!
hehe
n as usual, u semangat camwhore giler2! :D

Hana Dzul said...

hahahahha, kann? dah bosan, nak buat camne babe? hahaha, camwhore tu skill tau? hahahha :P