Everything has been well. So far, so good. Although previously it was shittier than shit but I guess that's the pain and hard part of life. So today, I woke up super early which was at 8 am? Yeeaaah, cause I wanted to accompany si dia to the hospital for some appointments. There were a whole fucking bunch of people in the hospital and it was only like at 10 am! Nak cari parking pun susah. We went to our all time favourite place for breakfast, Taman Tun Sardon after that! I had the oh-so-sedap tosai. And a little bit of roti jala and si dia's nasi lemak. :)
Since I woke up so early todayy which was unbelievable, I had my nap after our brunch till 3.30 pm. Lol, what a pretty long nap huh? :P Today's weather was burning HOT. So, we decided to have cendol at the good ol' Chowrastaaa! :D We were lost around Komtar for quite some time, lol but we managed to find the place after 30 minutes of kesesatan. The cendol tasted like HEAVEN. It was so cooling and refreshing. After cendol, both of us felt like having the asam laksa in Gurney Drive. So we went to Gurney Drive and had our asam laksa and also the sotong bakar. And then we headed to Starbucks Coffee in E-Gate to finish up some of si dia's work. We were there from 8.00 pm to 11.00 pm. We managed to finish up pretty much work which will be continued tomorrow. Today was such a happy day for me and us. I hope you guys had your day well too! :)
It's 4.08 am right now, so I'm going off already.
Good night you guysss, take careee! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment