I went to Gurney with my mom and Mala today. Did some shopping :) I bought 2 tops from Bossini AGAIN because their Mr Men and Little Miss promotion is still going on, lol :) Mom bought her shoes and dresses for herself as well. I bought new flip flops, shoes and a hecka cool bag. We had waffles and ice cream in A&W. After that, we dropped mom in Gurney Hotel cause she was having a conference there with my dad and we went home at 6 and slept our asses off till 10 pm! That's a hecka looooooooooong time of sleeping huh? Lmao. I was supposed to have class with Mr GK today but thank God he cancelled it cause I don't think I can wake up for the class anyway. And then Mala & I got hungry so we went out and grab a bite. Thanks babes! :D
I'm sick of arguments. Why does the person you love think negatively about you? Life is pain; that's so right.
I'm still not in a good mood, kinda.
Dah lah, good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment