My family and I hit the road at 10.30 am. What did I say in my previous post?? ROFL, I know my family too well. ;) I pretty much slept the whole journey and we reached Kuala Lumpur safely around 3.30 pm. As soon as we reached, I could already felt the boring-ness aura in this house! I did literally nothing, but watch TV and no, not any good movie or drama. Just the funeral of the late Negeri Sembilan sultan who passed away 2 days ago cause that was the ONLY thing I could watch! Others were like Chinese game show, lame cartoons, never-ending-complicated-love lame/kahwin-cerai-kahwin-cerai Malay dramas and all that crap. You just know the things the show on the telly nowadays, most of them are a whole pile of shit. It's worthless watching! I got so bored, I slept. So that I won't feel so bored cause I am actually sleeping, lmao.
Mumzy woke me up around 7 pm cause we had to get ready for dinner. As usual, I woke up 30 minutes after that, lol and got ready in time! :) My parents, gramps and I went for dinner in this Chinese Muslim restaurant called D'Templer in Taman Melati. Since I've stopped taking rice, I only ate the lauk. Of course by only eating that, I won't be full. So I went next door which was one of the branches of the best satay Kajang ever; Satay Kajang Hj Samuri and bought some satays for myself and ate it at home. :) We went home, and of course I got bored AGAIN. I hope my Bro Ridz will kidnap me soon from here and bring me to his place. *crosses fingers*
Si dia,
Sia rindu sama kau xxxxx
Sia rindu sama kau xxxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment