I woke up super duper mega early today which was at 8-ish, lol, itu pun kerana terpaksa cause last night I slept over in Gurney Hotel and we had to check out at 9 the latest cause pops had to attend for an appointment. That man is NEVER free and ALWAYS busy. Sigh. So anyway, after having our breakfast, we checked out and straight away went home. The minute I went home, I took a little nap and my nap was ‘disturbed’ :p by si dia, lol. ;p I went to si dia’s place and we had cendol in Chowrasta again today cause it was freaking hot. Like major hot! Later on, we wanted to be so called adventurous and we went see theHUGEsleeping Buddha in Wat Chaiya Mangalaram Reclining Buddha Temple, Burma Road (pretty looong name for a temple, lol) since I haven’t been there and I’ve been living in Penang for 16 fucking years! The Buddha is actually one of the longest reclining Buddhas and it is 33 metres! After few snaps, we went to the temple opposite it where they have the 7 feet (if I'm not mistaken) Buddha, but this Buddha is standing, not sleeping lol.
Yours truly
Sleeping Buddha's feet I feel small, lol
Wegot hungry after that and went to Gurney Drive and had rojak buah and muar chee with air mata kucing. While I was sipping my air mata kucing I actually realised that they’re promoting our angkasawan Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor, lol. I took some pictures of it. I somehow find it pretty hilarious, lol.
promoting angkasawan on a plastic cup, lol
and I think that is SUPPOSED to be the angkasawan? LOL
We were exhausted and went home for a nap. After a 2 hours nap, someone got hungry and we went out for dinner in one of the Malay restaurant nearby USM. After dinner, we actually realised that we’ve got work to do. So after that we went to Starbucks in E-Gate where we always do our work there and yes, we managed to finish up in time. :D We were there since 11 pm until 2 am! Imagine how much work do we have and we still have a whole bunch to do. It’s 3.15 am now and I just got the time to blog. I’m currently in Makbul though. Going home now.
No comments:
Post a Comment