It's 3.40am in the morning and I am currently in my aunt's house in Bukit Rimau, Shah Alam since I just finished my Term 1 and final exams. I got so bored looking at my cousins, Adam & Daniel playing their PS2, so I decided to create this bloody thing to fill my time. My other cousin, Melissa (Adam & Dan's elder sister) promised me to watch an awesome DVD with me but she went to sleep instead! Sangat tidak menepati janji! :(
Since it's pagi buta right now and my head is blank, I guess I am gonna go to sleep already.. I think, lol.
Good night, cheers! :D
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
im awake la bontot
hehe, thankss :) and thanks for temaning me to watch that amazing movie! :D ... although it's just sekerat jalan. love you, xx
Post a Comment