Anywayy, today was pretty relaxed. I went to watch The Day The Earth Stood Still with si dia and I advise you guys out there to NOT watch it. It sucked. It really did. I thought it would be good cause Keanu Reeves was the main actor, but I was dissapointed with the movie. The only thing I did was yawn and yawn and yawn. Sungguh membosankan okay, but Jaden Smith's acting was impressive. I have a feeling he's gonna be a star just like his dad. By the way, I just found out that the movie was a remake of The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951). No bloody wonder it was god damn boring! We had our lunch during the movie. We bought a Chicago Beef each and Fish and Chips which was tasteless, a regular combo of popcorn and a mineral water. A lot huh? Lol, tell me bout it. Lapar tidak terhingga kot tadi.
I went home for awhile just to check things at home and had a chat with my mom for a bit. And then I went out once again with si dia and nope, I will never get bored of it :) Adrian text me saying that he's gonna have a BBQ party in his place and Nessa also text me asking me whether I wanna tag along with her and some friends to Sunset Bistro. I really wanted to go for both but how unlucky, my mom didn't let me to. :'( Mothers are always gonna be mothers :(
Later on, I went to Makbul with Mala. I was planning to help her with some of her work but then the first thing she did when she on her laptop was to get fucking ONLINE! And so, I got destructed and we didn't do even a little of work, I downloaded some cool songs instead. Well, it's not me who started Facebook-ing first rightttt, lol. But yeah, tomorrow we ARE gonna do it, at least half of it! Here are few pictures just to make my post look long, lmao. :)

This is the poster for the 2008 movie. Thanks to Mala for finding this picture semasa Google buat pasal sama aku. :)

Now THIS is the movie's poster in 1951! Their printing/art was so lame back then.

This is me, spazzing out in Makbul.
I guess that's it for tonight. Blog esok pulakk.
Nights! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment